The Heirs Episode 1 English Subtitles 15 ((FREE))
The Heirs Episode 1 English Subtitles 15
i really liked the opening song. i particularly liked the part where the father sang the song. and yes, he does have one of the best voice for his age i think.
although, he wanted to be a singer, i didnt like his voice though..
but what i dont understand was why the mooji band was in the hotel room when ess family was attacked? why wasnt he there when his daughter was being attacked? i didnt really care what happened to ess family, except the fact that her family was attacked in the first place.
1. yes, he can. it might not work in us, but in korea, the riches can push you to do whatever they wants. and in this case, i think daddy means he can force es and if she doesn’t comply, he can harm her mother. if he does that, es might be able to do something to stop his evil plan.
2. of course, this part of the episode was interesting since we discovered that chairman is the mastermind and he set up the traps for es to see her true identity. (so the fact that he knew she was a hybrid wasn’t that big a surprise to me)
3. yd doesn’t want es treats him like friend yet. he sort of hopes he still has chance with her.
4. by ending the engagement, means their (business) relation is also affected.
5. they’re lucky they were trained in hapkido. and for some reason, i keep wondering what kind of application hapkido skills have in the heir world (since their family owns companies)
6. meaning his trump card about kt’s secret being an illegitimate son.
7. by getting the court’s order, not only did he make sure he could say es is an illegitimate child, he also confirmed that all of this was part of the inheritance plan all along.
8. that’s won’s sarcasm. and won probably didn’t think kt was ‘that’ bad.
9. he gave up a large portion of his assets to es. and that’s not a lot of money.
10. well if chairman just gives up, we don’t have 20 episodes of heirs, don’t you think this is common problem in family owned/controlled company. the founder usually only trusts the offspring to succeed it. this is a common problem, especially in asian countries.
11. if you out from the family registry, he won’t eligible with the dad’s inheritance.
12. yes, but that’s just because he’s a criminal.
15. he said he would’ve adopted me if i wasn’t illegitimate or if i wasn’t his blood.
hacker has finally returned and he now has a message for you. the new goblin king is about to be created and he wants his bride to be part of it. but who is the bride and what will the bride of the new goblin king look like? find out soon on the show the heirs.
the most difficult scenes in the heirs are the ones in which the heroines are forced to break the rules and confront their parents with the truth. here the parents of the heroines are done an injustice by the hero. it’s been many days since the fire has occurred, the heroines can’t move out of the house and they are still struggling with the fact that they can’t go back home. these scenes are still extremely difficult to make as they are considered very close to the audience. many times the producers give no explanation to the situation. in such cases the audience have to use their brain to fill in the gaps.
episode 1 of the heirs is no different. the heroine would like to continue their relationship, but the rules are strict and she has to obey them. the parents of the heroines are adamant in their decision of marriage, even though they understand how the heroines feel. the problem lies in that the heroines can’t speak up. they can’t even go to the wedding, as that will breach the rules. as a result they are forced to face their parents alone and they have to explain to them why they can’t be together. the hardest scenes in the episode are the ones that are supposed to be quite trivial. like the ones in which the heroines are forced to endure the cold winter air at their weddings. these scenes could make for a very boring episode, but the heirs manages to make the time pass at a very fast rate. this is only possible by the use of music. the music has an extremely strong impact on the audience. it gives them hope and makes the viewers feel that everything is going to be okay, even though they know that the heroines will be separated forever. in this episode there are many classic scenes that are used to show the heroines’ character and the hero’s strength. one of the scenes in particular is the one in which the heroines are forced to tell their parents that they have no desire to be with the hero. these scenes are very emotional and they are very difficult to deliver. it’s in these scenes that the actors will have to show some of their own feelings towards their parents. although this is not an ideal situation for the heroines the audience doesn’t notice it. the scenes are played out well and the audience is expecting to see the most tragic of all situations. the actions of the heroines will make the audience believe that they really mean what they say. the final scene in which the heroines talk about their decision is very important, as the drama is about to end. it’s here that the heroines reveal their true feelings.